grab the train - the station is only 5mins away!
The nearest station is Lea Green
Train timetables available here
- The festival gates are a few minutes walk from Lea Green train station.
- Alternatively you can head to St Helens Central station. This is about 15 minutes on foot, or a couple of minutes by taxi to the festival.
coach & minibus
private coaches & minibuses - let them worry about the driving!
- Coaches are running to the festival from all over the North West.
- The official coach and minibus dropoff and pickup zone is on Marshalls Cross Road (Northbound). Please follow the signs.
- Check out our friends at Happybus for all the best deals
festival parking just 5 minutes from the gate
- Satnav: M62 junction 7 - use postcode WA9 3BZ
- All car pickups and drop-offs must be at the designated drop-off zone at Lea Green Station.
CAR PARKINGFree car parking is available all day at Lea Green Train Station, Marshall's Cross Road, WA9 3BZ. Please do not try to drive directly up to the park - you will be turned away. Stick to the designated parking & drop-off zone.